Okay, so I log onto my blog for the first time since my holiday, to find that a beauitul lady called Beccy Cartwright has pass on the Leibster Award to me. Beccy’ blog ‘I Spy through The Key Hole’ I an amazing blog if you are interested in fashion I guarantee you will love her blog.
The Liebster Award is an award that is passed from blogger to blogger as a recognition of quality work.
The rules for this award are as follows:
. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
. Answer the 11 questions the person giving the award has set for you.
. Create 11 questions for the people you will be giving the award to
. Choose 11 people to award and send them a link to your post.
. Go to their page and tell them
. No tag backs.
11 Facts About Me:
1. Numero Uno: I have a twin sister
2. I am obsessed with dreadlocks.
3. I have ten ear piercings.
4. I have a British bulldog called ‘Winston’.
5. I feel naked when I have no rings or bracelets on.
6. I love fashion, and I am studying fashion design, but do not have a favorite designer.
7. My favorite book is ‘The Backpacker’ by John Harris.
8. Someday I will travel the world.
9. I find, jewellery making, hand sewing and knitting very relaxing.
10. My favourite winter colour is dark red, my favoruite summer colour is orange.
11. I wish to someday be able to speak fluently in spanish.
Beccy’s 11 Questions:
1. Who is your favourite designer?
I don’t really have a favorite designer, as there are so many out there. It is hard to choose but any designer whose work is simplistic and modern I am likely to love.
2. Favourite life quote or moto you live by?
"Success in not the key to happiness, Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, You will be successful." - Buddha
3. Got a Party trick?
I don’t have a party trick, I don’t like being centre of attention, so I try my best not to draw attention to my self.
4. Why did you set up a blog?
I originally wanted to start my blog to just share my love with fashion and crafts, but after some thought I felt it would be more appropriate to start up my blog to promote my very small business which I started in 2009 at the age of 17.
5. Future Career? Spill what do you want to be?
I hope to opened my own small business where I will be selling my own hand made one of a kind products such as clothing, jewellery and other accessories.
6. Funniest thing that has happened recently?
My sister thought her nationality was catholic instead of British :p
7. Scenario.. right so there is a fire; you can only save one thing, what is it?
Winston (my dog)
8. What are you spending your next pay cheque on?
Most probably Clothes :p
9. Would you rather have a green nose or a green mole on your tongue?
Green mole on my tongue, not everybody can see my tongue.
10. Your BEST style/make-up/both tip?
When putting foundation on put it on your lips and then cover with lip stick/ lip gloss helps them to stay on longer ;)
11. If I said I will buy you one designer item, and one only, what would it be?
My 11 Questions To You:
1. What is your favourite item in your wardrobe?
2. Are you tickle-ish? If so where?
3. What fashion trend this year do you love and which do you hate?
4. If you could travel the world, where would be the first place you visit?
5. If you could choose between money or happiness what would it be?
6. If you could have chosen your own name, what name would you have chosen?
7. What is your favorite animal?
8. What is your dream job?
9. If you won £1million would stay/become jobless or would you go to work?
10. What is your favaourite nail varnish colour?
11. Do you think you could go a month without modern day technology?