Friday 11 May 2012

Craft Fairs

One of my first craft fairs that I can remember took place in Blackburne House, Hope Street, Liverpool. The craft fair took place as part of 'Hope Street Festival' where there was foods and crafts available to buy from all over the world. This craft fair was successful for me as I managed to sell many of my products. For this craft fair I sold products that I had made from old ties. 


The All Tied-Up Collection, came around when my textiles teacher asked me to make something by recycling or reusing old clothing, fabrics or accessories. And from this i decided to make a bag just made from old ties. As my bag turned out great, i decided make, bags, purses and accessories from ties, and sell them. 


Craft Fair, Blackburne House. All products sold where made from ties.




Rings I Made








Concessions I had in a vintage shop  'Little Red Vintage', 74 Bold Street, Liverpool. These bags are made from old ties.















Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment